our main consultants have over 30 years of experience in the IT field.
Responsible for designing, writing and maintaining software applications, including developing written specifications, coding and unit testing ● Duties include upgrading applications from classic ASP to C# and VB.NET current project working on windows 8.1 platform, coding XAML for WPF and C#.net for tablets and phones using Visual Studio 2012/2013 and upgrading applications from ASP to.Net.and Sql Server 2012
successfully upgraded and converted over large menu structures and administration applications
Responsible for designing, writing and maintaining software applications, including developing written specifications, coding and unit testing Duties include integration to the PAM system with esp, pna, and asset control using .Net technologies. Using Visual Studio 2005/8/10 (VB.net) and upgrading applications from VB6 to VB.Net
Duties successful with good references from immediate supervisor.
VB.Net/SQL Server and working with state of the art Microsoft Technologies. • Database and Software Design and Development on a daily basis 90% of time • SQL Development tasks building tables and stored procedures. • Development in VB.net, database work in SQL server 2012 • Development in VSS 2012 • Assisting in development of reports in Crystal Reports. • Development of electrical company specific software in VB.NET
Legal office IT manager
Managing the company’s web presence.
• Define and manage SEO work to keep traffic coming in.
• Acquire individuals to contract with expertise in marketing/SEO.
• Development in PHP/Mysql and VB.net, database work in SQL server and MySql.
• Development of marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, socal networking sites.
• Daily data analysis and reporting using relational databases platform.
• Management of company telephone systems PBX using trixbox.
• Development of inner office law firm specific software in VB.NET and PHP.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
SQL Database Developer
• Detailed background in data integration, application connectivity, and data aggregation.
• Expert level Microsoft SQL Server development experience specially in MS SQLServer 2008.
• Expert level SSIS development experience.
• Experienced T-SQL developer.
• Experienced SSRS developer.
• Good data analysis skills using relational databases platform.
• Experience in Database related performance tuning.
• Working knowledge in data modeling.
• Familiarity with sharepoint integration.
• IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
• Able to function in a multi-tasked fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication and Analytical skills.
Small Business Technical Support
• Provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment
• Experience in supporting Web Hosting and related technologies: domain registration and administration, Hosting, DNS etc.
• A working understanding of e-commerce principles and support elements • Intermediate knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML,
Solid decision making skills
demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners • Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel Knowledge of Yahoo! Small Business products or related business enterprise solutions a plus
senior web developer
C#.Net and classic asp web development
to update www.occuvax.com and www.seacoastmedical.com.
Implemented Sharepoint Services 3.0 for company intranet portal within 2 weeks of starting position. Database development duties with Sql Server 2008. Experience with software development life cycles, methodologies and best practices for web development Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project based work structures, project life cycle models, etc Knowledge of the Medical and IT Technology areas, best practices, issues and real world experience in developing and deploying solutions
web technologies, tools and services as they apply to KeyOn business strategies and operational needs · Minimum 5 years of experience developing web applications.
Experience in developing web applications in several development frameworks such as: C#.NET, PHP, Java, etc ·
·Experience with XML, XSLT, and web interface design a plus ·Experience with web content management systems a plus ·Strong understanding of SQL and database development
preferred ·Exposure to integrating with external systems via API's and web services ·Programming, analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple project deadlines ·Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with executives, business clients and developers ·Experience with software development life cycles, methodologies and best practices for web development
·Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies ·Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project based work structures, project life cycle models, etc ·Knowledge of the IT Technology areas, best practices, issues and real world experience in developing and deploying solutions · Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Database administration experience in an environment with multiple databases. Database design, optimization, tuning, backup and recovery, stored procedures, troubleshooting TSQL Reporting, DTS and SSIS, SQL Server 2003, MS Excel, Access, and all MS Office software. SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports. Designed and generated several new marketing reports for new and existing customers
Senior Web Developer
formal education levels bachelors and associate degrees, microsoft certification classes and unix and c++ technical diplomas.